Crescent Lake has earned a fine reputation for bass fishing - promising the thrill of a great
catch for anglers of all ages.|
After breath taking sunsets, enjoy a cozy bon fire under a blanket of stars.
and tourists sites include:
- Hiking, biking, and blueberry picking
- Sunapee Lake ~ cruises, gondolas, boat/bike rentals
- Hanover, NH ~ Hopkins Center and Montshire Children's Museum
- St. Gauden's National Historic Site
- Old Fort #4 Museum
- Quechee Gorge
- One 9-hole and one 18-hole golf course
- Mini-Golf and Go-Carts
- Tennis Courts
- Summer Stock Theaters
- Antique shops and gift shops
- Restaurants for every taste
Pleasantly nestled between Mount Sunapee and Mount Ascutney Ski Resorts, Silver Beach offers
the convenience of downhill skiing and a peaceful destination after the slopes.
abound on the lake with...
With 165 wooded acres in our back-yard, the starting point of miles of trails, the options
- Ice skating
- Ice fishing
- Cross-country skiing
- Snow mobiling
Fall ushers in our spectacular foliage, creating a breath-taking backdrop for hiking, biking,
boating, and apple picking. The crisp cool nights invite you to the warmth of a bon fire
with dried firewood provided.
The spring awakens us to new life. Come and enjoy maple sugar season, flower festivals,
spring fishing, and other outdoor activities in our clean, mountain air.